Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catching Up 4: Lloyd Family Pictures

Speaking in Church
I almost forgot ... Richelle and I had to speak in church on the 26th. Richelle hates speaking in church, which I always thought was pretty silly since she's the social one. Not long after we got married we got asked to talk in church, and I got in big trouble for asking her if she needed help ... apparently I was being condescending. So I thought it was pretty rich that she pretty much begged me to write her talk for her this time around ... apparently the thought wasn't so condescending anymore. =)

After it was all said and done, Richelle broke her own personal record and gave a talk that was 11 min 55 seconds long! I was pretty proud of her, especially since the youth speaker ended up getting sick, and I knew I was going to have a lot of time to fill. I ended up having to talk for just under 26 minutes, but that's okay, since I really don't mind. It felt really good to have it all done with.

Family Pictures
Later in the week, with my parents here, we decided had been awhile since we'd had any family pictures, so we packed up and headed over to Rocket Park. We took a ton of pictures, but here are just a few of the best:

The Lloyd Family 1
The Lloyd Family 2
Proud Grandparents
Karl, Christi and Easton
Steve & Leslie being silly
Here's one that's a little less silly
My little family

0 Comments:

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...