Lincoln turned 3-months old yesterday! I was about to say something about how time had just flown by, but then I realized that wasn't true ... those 3-months were 3 of the longest in my life!!! =)
Here are some highlights from his 3-month birthday photoshoot ... it was hard picking what pics to throw on here, because they were all just so darn cute!
January
10 years ago

3 Comments:
He has changed so much it has been way to long since we have seen you.
Yo yo booooyeeee. He looks so cute! I can't stand it. Looks like you've been up to fun stuff. Andy has month end this week so he works late and we can't hang but after that, tell me when and we will come up.
P.S. That roller coaster made me pee my pants just reading the description. You guys are crazy.
he is realllyyy cute.
Post a Comment