I know this is totally late, but better late than never.
Every 24th of July, Bountiful City puts on a pretty spectacular fireworks show ... while that alone might be work mentioning, the really exciting thing is that they stage the fireworks right out of Richelle's parent's backyard (you can see in the picture on the left just how close they are launched). This means that every year we get very front row seats to a pretty amazing display of pyrotechnics, and this year was no exception. At times, you're so close that the booms and flashes can be a little uncomfortable, but that just adds to the fun! We brought Lincoln out, and I held a blanket around his ears while Richelle held him in her lap. At first he looked pretty confused ... I'm sure he was wondering why the sky was exploding, but he seemed to enjoy them. He didn't even cry!
January
10 years ago


0 Comments:
Post a Comment