Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday Air Show

Saturday was a pretty fun day. Richelle, Lincoln and I went up to Karl and Christi's house for BBQ'd pizzas and glimpses of the Hill Airforce Base Air Show . . . with two little babies between us the 4 of us decided not to actually go to Hill AFB to watch the airshow, but that was okay since Karl's house is not too far from the base, and we could see some the action from his house. The airshows really are something to behold . . . I can't wait to actually be on base for another one in years to come. Here are some pics of the Airforce Thunderbirds:

And since I didn't get any other great photos, here are some I took at the 2004 airshow:

1 Comment:

Ronae said...

Hey you two, I had actually been thinking about you guys because I knew you were due not to long after me, so I was so excited to see that your little one is here. Congratulations. It gets easier, the first two weeks I thought I was not going to make it, they figure the sleep thing out and life returns, sort of. He is such a cutie, congrats again!

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...