Just a quick update . . . we did meet with a pediatrician this morning, and he said the rash was either a heat rash, or just skin sensitivity from wearing something that hadn't been washed. Bottom line, it's no big deal, and it should go away soon. Phew.
January
10 years ago

3 Comments:
So what do I get for diagnosing Lincoln correctly?? Glad to hear he's ok!!
-Leslie
It's always nice to have it be something minor. Still no fun though. I can't believe he's already one week.
You guys are so cute! You are reminding me a lot of what it was like with Georgey. The kid never slept. Ever. At all. It sucked. Is he very fussy? I don't remember if you said he was or not, but I'll tell you the magic secret every parent should know anyways. It's all dairy's fault. Dairy is the only food that is proven to cause colic in breastfed babies, but somehow no one ever tells us moms this! I know so many moms who finally tried cutting dairy completely out of their diet (like, cheese and all) and it cures their baby's fussiness completely! So, anyhow, just thought I'd pass that along just in case. Have you found you get all kinds of unsolicited weird advice like this as parents? :) We sure wish we lived closer so we could come for a visit. We are loving all of the pictures! He really is so adorable.
Post a Comment