The last couple of days have been pretty tough on us. Lincoln hasn't been sleeping all that well, and we've been pretty exhausted from getting up over and over again. If that wasn't enough torture, we've both been having fitful baby dreams . . . mine is a reoccurring dream that Lincoln is lost somewhere in our comforter being smothered - as a result I keep waking up and rifling through the covers to try and save him. If I'm lucky, Richelle is there and she'll just tell me where he really is (i.e. in the bassinet), but otherwise it may take a whole 30 seconds before I realize I'm just being a crazy new dad.
The latest challenge is that Lincoln has developed a rash across his body. We keep vacillating between thoughts of it being heat rash, eczema, or a food allergy . . . tomorrow (Friday) morning we're taking him in to the pediatrician to find out for sure. Of the 3, heat rash is the lesser evil, so lets keep our fingers crossed for that.
Here are a few more pics to help satiate grandma and grandpa's voracious appetite for baby Lincoln pics!


January
10 years ago

4 Comments:
I LOVE these new pictures! Of course I'm going to though because he's my sweet little nephew! My favorite is the last one of Link & Jake! I love you all and hang in there!!
Cute boy! I totally remember freaking out thinking that Ben was being smothered somewhere. When you're that tired you just lose touch with reality. Good luck with the rash.
Wow, he looks so healthy! you guys will be great parents I'm sure. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the heat rash too.
He's so adorable! I hope you guys find some time to catch up on your sleep! I'm sleeping as much as I can while I can!!!
Post a Comment