Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First Birthday!

Our little boy had his 1st birthday last week, and we can hardly believe it has already been a year! On his birthday we had a little celebration in advance of his formal party on the weekend.

Richelle made this awesome little cake for Lincoln actual birthday!

Lincoln seemed pretty excited, even if he didn't quite know what was going on

On Saturday we had more of a formal party for him, with decorations and presents and stuff. Richelle and I worked hard to make his invitation - it was really, really hard picking which pictures to use! It was really fun though, and we had a good time!

Here's his invitation

Little wasn't quite sure what to do with the wrapped presents

He liked his presents though once they were opened!

More presents for little one!

Our birthday boy was pretty excited!

Here's the little cake we had made just for Lincoln

He dove right in! He was loving having his own cake!

2 Comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Those cakes are awesome! Lincoln is adorable as always and it was great to see you guys!

Lindsey said...

K I know I've now commented on each post BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF! Those cakes are soo cute Richers and the invite!? Adorable! We need to get our kidlets together so they can be besties! PLAYDATE!

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...