As much as I hate to admit it, last week I turned 31. At least I was pretty much spoiled. A big pan of birthday brownies were made (because I'm not a huge fan of cake ... I like the cake part, but not so much the frosting), which were really delicious. Richelle surprised me with what was pretty much the best gift I'd ever been given ... a very fancy, really awesome gift (I hope you don't mind if I don't broadcast to the whole world what expensive things I might or might not own). But basically, I have the best wife ever!
January
10 years ago

2 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!!!!
Glad you had a great birthday and a super-awesome present! It was so nice to see Richelle and Lincoln at the Poteet birthday-palooza! Looking forward to seeing more of you guys after we move out your way in a few weeks! :)
Post a Comment