Monday, May 17, 2010

Hair Cut

We put it off for as long as we could, but we knew it was finally time for Lincoln's second haircut when we started having a hard time keeping it out of his eyes. It was kind of sad - because he was so cute with long hair - but it just had to be done.

Lincoln was so cute with his long bangs and blue eyes

This isn't the greatest pose, but you can see how crazy long his hair was

And here he is post-haircut ... I know, he looks totally different!

3 Comments:

Lindsey said...

He looks soo big. That always happens to C too when we cut his hair. loves...

Leslie said...

...but he's soooo cute! Love him lots!!!

Mandy said...

I don't know why we get so attached to their hair, but when they are little it's always a little sad to cut it. I always think they look older or something with it cut. But Lincoln looks super cute!!!!

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...