Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hole In The Rock

Richelle and I haven't quite kept the blog up-to-date lately, but we'll do what we can to get caught back up ... starting with our Hole In The Rock trip.

Back in April we went camping down in southern Utah with the rest of the MacKay family. The Hole In The Rock trail is over by Lake Powell so we're talking about some serious desert camping. We were a little nervous about taking Lincoln into the desert (after all, it was Lincoln's first camping trip), but we couldn't pass up the chance for a little adventure.

The jeep ride in took about 3 hours

Our camping site treated us pretty well the 2 nights we were there

Lincoln loved the tent!

Here's more of Lincoln hanging out in the tent

Here's Lincoln giving a thumps-up!

And Lincoln and Richelle during a day hike

4 Comments:

christi said...

Is looks like you guy had a lot of fun!!

Lindsey said...

Awwww. I miss you guys!!! Let's get together sooooon. I'm thinking of putting together a BBQ.

Lex-a-roo said...

Looks like it was a blast cute pics.

Mandy said...

Looks like great fun! I LOVE that pic of Lincoln passed out in the tent!

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...