Friday, April 24, 2009

Our New Little Nephew!!!

On April 10th Karl and Christi had their long-awaited, greatly-anticipated baby . . . Easton Paul Lloyd. He's my parent's first grandchild, and they couldn't be happier. Richelle and I are also very, very excited to be his Aunt and Uncle. Karl and Christi are pretty excited too!

Richelle and I are now sub-30 days from having our own little one . . . we're both pretty anxious, and very excited. I was glad that Karl and Christi went through it first though, since I think it helped prepare us a little better for the impending awesomeness!

For everyone's enjoyment, here are some more pics of baby Easton:



4 Comments:

Lex-a-roo said...

Exciting stuff. I'm glad you have the counter on the counter on your page so we can keep track of your journey to adding to your family too.

The Wettstein Family said...

Richelle! Love the blog! So, now I can blog stalk you and you'll never be rid of me! Seriously, I love your house! Will you come decorate my house for me when it's done? Jiggle your belly for me!

Kim said...

I keep checking to see if there is a new little guy in your household yet, but NOT YET!
I'm patiently waiting and can't wait to meet your little guy!

Meredith said...

hey! this is jake's friend, meredith from high school. and just wanted to say hello. cute blog. i'm excited for you and your little one on the way. tell him to check out my blog:
mamajonesandpops.blogspot.com

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...