Friday, April 24, 2009

Homeowners!

Richelle and I finally took the plunge and bought a home! The market was just too good pass up, and with the baby on the way, we needed somewhere to nest. We've spent the last two weeks moving in, and we're just now starting to settle in. Here's some pics of our new pad in Wood Cross:

here's a pic of the living room
and another pic of the living room
here's our messy kitchen
. . . and our bedroom
another pic of the bedroom
Richelle is very excited for the closet
and here's a pic of the nursey

More to come . . . after we settle in some more.

5 Comments:

Lex-a-roo said...

Wow looks like a really nice place. I'm a little jealous you guys are do so great! The floors look pretty neat, love the closet! I like the fish tanks, that is all just pretty darn cool.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the house! Looks really nice!

Molly said...

Congratulations! It looks great! I want to come see it sometime... need help unpacking?

The Ince's said...

Congrats and welcome to the homeowner's club! We are very excited to meet your little guy!

Stephanie Behling said...

I would love to see a pic of the outside:)

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...