Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blah, blah, blah . . . stuff, stuff, stuff

Yeah, so not a whole lot has been going on lately . . . my car is in the shop getting worked so I've been driving Richelle's car, and Richelle has been driving the Jeep. Yeah, the ole' Corolla was having issues starting again, and besides, I needed the timing belt done, so we took it in late last week . . . turns out the plugs were being gas-fowled because the injectors are all gunked up. I should get it back tomorrow, so that will be nice.

Our friend Nate is also back in town as of last week - he'd been in Iraq doing contractor work for the past year. We celebrated today by heading to the gun range and later going out to eat at The Mandrian . . . yummm.

Anyhow, not much else going on, which I suppose is nice . . . I'll make sure to update the blog though if something does. Later.

0 Comments:

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...