Sunday, May 4, 2008

Holy crap, it's been like 2 months!

Yeah, so I didn't realize how long it had been since I updated the blog . . . both Richelle and I have been been really busy with school and work. But with finals behind us, and a nice long summer ahead, things are looking much better.

So, yeah, it's been 2 months, so where do I begin? Richelle and I are leaving for a 4-day cruise to Baja Mexico in the morning - and when I say morning, I mean like 4am. So this is kind of a rushed posting . . . I'll add pictures to this post, and blog about the cruise after we get back on Saturday.

In 2 months, I guess quite a lot has happened. I finally got my Concealed Carry Permit for one - it's been on my short list of things to do for a long time now, so I'm glad that I finally got it. I also bought Richelle a very nice Smith & Wesson 3913 Lady Smith - she was very excited to get her own gun, and it's something I'd been wanting to get her for quite awhile, so when I found a used one for a great price, I jumped on it.

Richelle and I both studiously finished up the semesters . . . finals had both of us on edge and pretty busy for quite awhile. All in all, we both did great, and are now rewarding ourselves by not taking any summer classes.

This week (4/30-5/1) I took a work trip down to Phoenix. I was sent down to conduct about 6 hours of training on the product I manage at JPMorganChase (where I still work) . . . it was a lot of fun, and Phoenix was nice and hot (in the 90's).

While I was in Phoenix, Richelle took a short little trip to Rexburg, ID to visit a friend on his birthday (both he and his wife are at BYU-ID). With the help of his wife, Richelle was able to surprise her old friend by showing up unexpected for his birthday . . . she only ended up having to hide in his apartment for 3 1/2 hours before he came home from work!

Anyhow, sorry again for the blog-update slackage . . . but we hope life can calm down a little from super-hectic, to only just kinda-hectic . . . stay tuned for a nice cruise update next weekend!

0 Comments:

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...