Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi, I'm Richelle. This is my first post on our blog. It's 2:45 am. We are leaving for the airport at 4:30am. I can't sleep because my little brother is making too much noise packing... we are staying at my parent's house, so they can drive us to the airport. So i thought i would add a picture. This is from Steve, through Leslie. Thanks guys. Isn't Jake so cute, giving his presentations in Pheonix. Adorable! Well I think I'll try to get some rest. Goodnight.

4 Comments:

Kim said...

Richelle,
Good Morning,
Today is Tuesday.
I hope you don't mind...but I couldn't help but peek in on your page and see how life is going for you, with so much time on your hands now!
I had no idea that you were going on a cruise...I hope you have a blast...I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!
Love, Mrs. Manor
[man, do I ever miss hearing those kids reading us the morning message!]

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I'm at work. I'm bored. It's now 11:12 pm. I probably won't get off work till 2am and have to be back in the (later) morning. That sucks. I'm excited for you to post pictures of the cruise. I didn't take any and you guys have a lot of Adam and I. I'm bored.
Whitney

The Ince's said...

Hey you two! I would like to send you an invite to our blog, but I don't have an e-mail. Will you send one to Bill, or myself? I checked the box to send follow-up comments to my e-mail (I'm not a fan at leaving it on my comments). Thanks again for inviting us to celebrate Jake's birthday! It was fun!

Mandy said...

Welcome back! I was beginning to wonder if you'd abandoned the blog altogether. We're coming to see you guys soon. I emailed you, but let me know if you didn't get it. I don't know if I've got your current email address. Hope you had fun on the cruise!

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...