Lincoln and I were looking at his new sisters picture!! She is so cute and we are so happy that she is here!!
Richelle...great job and you look just a tad relieved in the background... =) Can't wait to see you today and meet my new little niece...she's adorable!
Oh my goodness, she is soo precious!! We are SO happy for you guys. Beautiful, beautiful sweet baby girl!!!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!We are waiting in suspense for her name. Lola? Tylie? Georgia?
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! :)
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her! Way to go, Richelle! Love you guys!
yay you did it! a truly amazing woman. Congratulations you two! I think you may be a cookie cutter family. ;) Beautiful!
Post a Comment
It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...
6 Comments:
Lincoln and I were looking at his new sisters picture!! She is so cute and we are so happy that she is here!!
Richelle...great job and you look just a tad relieved in the background... =)
Can't wait to see you today and meet my new little niece...she's adorable!
Oh my goodness, she is soo precious!! We are SO happy for you guys. Beautiful, beautiful sweet baby girl!!!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!
We are waiting in suspense for her name. Lola? Tylie? Georgia?
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! :)
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her! Way to go, Richelle! Love you guys!
yay you did it! a truly amazing woman. Congratulations you two! I think you may be a cookie cutter family. ;) Beautiful!
Post a Comment