Sorry I didn't get this posted sooner ... after discussing it for awhile at the hospital we named her Tessa. It was a hard choice, but it feels good to have that done and decided. Richelle is doing pretty good - compared to Lincoln's birth this one wasn't as rough on her, though it will still be a few weeks before she's 100%. With all the scares we had with this pregnancy (i.e. blod clot and all) having both Richelle and little Tessa safe and sound is a huge relief.Tessa has proven to be quite the content little bundle of joy. She sleeps and sleeps and sleeps, which is the BIGGEST relief after Lincoln's sleepless infancy (to this day he's till made of "anti-sleep matter"). She is doing so great, though her bilirubin levels were slightly elevated (i.e. jaundice), so we've had her in a bili-light setup for the last 2 days, but we're hoping tomorrow that she'll be through with that. She's pretty content to just sleep all day, so I don't think she's minded, though we've all been sad that we couldn't hold her as much as we wanted to.
We've definitely appreciated all the love and support from everyone!
January
10 years ago





4 Comments:
She's so sweet! Oh I'm so excited to come see her! BTW, we should talk sleepless 2 year olds. We need all the tips we can get and I want to know what you are trying.
She is Beautiful and we are so glad that she is here!! Love you guys.
She's super-adorable in her little bili-blanket! Tessa is a very sweet name and so warm! The pic with Linc too is very cute and Richelle, you are so beautiful right before and after! I'm sure I will not be half as cute so do not expect to see similar shots of me at those points! I'm glad you're both healthy and hope you're feeling better each day!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pink! We are so happy for you and hope you are all doing well. Love from Dee and Kathy
Post a Comment