*I started writing this post almost two months ago, and my sister reminded me today that I needed to finish it. So here it goes.*
This week (scratch that 2 months ago) my family took my little brother Phillip to the Provo Missionary Training Center. He is leaving to serve for 2 years in the Bogotá Columbia mission. We are so proud of him and his willingness to serve the Lord.
Lincoln and I are lucky because Phillip hasn't been working or going to school this last semester so he has spent a lot of time hanging out with his favorite nephew. Anytime we needed to make a Costco run or were making something special for lunch Phillip found himself at our house always ready to help out.
Phillip we will miss you so much, but know you are doing the right thing. Take care of yourself, and have a great time.
Elder Phillip Mackay and my little sister Brigette
My parents and Phillip
The whole MacKay family (Jake was taking the picture)
Phillip and Lincoln a few days before he left.
Lincoln sure misses him.

2 Comments:
I think it's awesome that you and Lincoln got to spend time with Phillip before he left on his mission, what great memories. I wish Phillip the best while serving his mission.
ahh thank you so much christi... oh hey richelle, i bet you didn´t expect this comment huh... well ya i got permission to get on here.
Post a Comment