Here we are several days past the due date, and Richelle is STILL pregnant! If the baby doesn't come by Tuesday, the Dr. said he'll induce her. Hopefully little baby Lloyd will come before then, because every day now is just pure torture for Richelle!
Any day now!
January
10 years ago

6 Comments:
I went 9 days late with Taylor, it sucked. And I'm going to be induced early with this one, and it still sucks. The last few weeks of pregnancy are pretty great, huh?
Hey, nice shirt!! I'm sorry for you. :( He will come soon enough, and then you won't even remember life without him. Hang in there!!!
Hey, Diana here! Say, I would start doing some squats because, believe me, you DO NOT want to be induced. Painful! Go on lots of walks, eat chocolate ice cream, and get plenty of sleep.
ugh! i thought of you guys when tyler posted pictures of his new baby who was due after richelle. poor girl. get that baby out of there!!!!
that's crazy that jerald and tami live behind you. of their whole family i probably know them the least, but i do know that they are wonderful people.
Isn't 40 weeks & 5 days close to the gestation period of an woolly mammoth? Hahaha! Come on Baby Lloyd...Get Here! We're excited to meet you!
-Leslie & Stephen
Good luck tomorrow, unless you've already had him. In that case, good luck tonight.
Post a Comment