Here's some photos for everyone to look at! He's doing great!! And so is Richelle! We're both on cloud nine right now.
January
10 years ago
Here's some photos for everyone to look at! He's doing great!! And so is Richelle! We're both on cloud nine right now.
By Jake - May 27, 2009
It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...

7 Comments:
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your play-by-play was very impressive. And we are sooo happy you have pictures up. George and I both said right away that he looks like Jake. Richelle looks way too good for just having had a baby! We are so happy for you guys!!! What a lucky little guy to have you two as parents. We are waiting for more pics and a full name!
Congratulations you two! :)
Congrats! He is a handsome little guy! We can't wait to meet him!
Very good! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys-enjoy your little guy!
When you get a small moment to breath and relax-let me know what I'm in for!!!
Congratulations! I am glad things went well and that Richelle didn't have to have a c-section - they are not fun (I have had 2). He is a cute baby!
Yay!! We are so excited for you two. Hope Richers is feeling ok. He is so handsome. We actually had a surprise arrival as well, on Tues night. Our twins are here but were too early so they are still in the NICU for the next couple of weeks. Poopy. More details on our blog if you are interested. Again though, Congrats! Let us know when you are up for visitors. :)
Congratulations!! What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment