There are so many things about being pregnant that I was unaware of before now. Like the fact that once the baby reaches a certain size it becomes safer for the baby if you sleep on your side. I am not a side sleeper. I am a back sleeper, so sleeping on my side has become a challenge for me. While trying to fall asleep on my side my hip bones start to ache. So I started by folding up a down comforter to further cushion my already 4 inch memory foam mattress topper. My parents bought me a large body pillow for Christmas so I started sleeping on that, but I kept falling off. So I went out to buy a second pillow and sewed them together now I sleep on a pregnant pillow palace. My side of the bed is at least a foot taller than Jake's, so he calls it the pillow palace.
January
10 years ago


6 Comments:
love it! isn't it fun trying to sleep? my biggest struggle is that I always sleep half on my side, half on my tummy. Yeah, my big tummy no longer allows that!
I'm still waiting to see a picture of you!!!
Glad to know you're feeling better-good luck with the rest of it!
I am a side sleeper, but it took some getting use to with the bigger belly. Your pillow palace does look inviting!
When do we get to see cute pictures of you?
I agree, we need a prego-pic! Ugh. Seeing this post makes me just think ugh. It brings back all those memories of not being able to sleep with that ginormous belly. I am a back and tummy sleeper. The side-sleeping is no fun at all. I never thought to try to sew two body pillows together though, does it really help? I always just had a million pillows and tried to stuff them all under me everywhere and, whatever, it was never comfortable. Thanks for reminding me another reason why I'm not in any hurry to be pregnant again. Well, at least you only have four more months of this!!!!
Oh, my dear, just wait until the horrible heartburn starts and you have to start piling pillows behind your head in order to sleep half reclining(yes, it does help, if you have a recliner, just sleep on that if you can stand it). You may get lucky and not have to deal with that, but it happened to me in the last 2 or so months with Taylor. Pregnancy is so fun!!!
yes it does! It makes me want to take a nap.
Hopefully I won't ever need it but if I do thanks for the idea. It looks really nice.
Post a Comment