Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not Much Going On

So I made it back from Denver Thursday night - the seminars were good, and I'm glad I was able to go, but being away from home that long pretty much sucks. There really isn't much to report today - work on Friday was a little crazy, since I'd been gone for three days, and Tyler and I spent most of the night playing Forza 2 on the xbox 360. Today has been pretty uneventful too. I did manage to replace a burnt out headlight on my car this morning, and replace the impeller in my fluval aquarium canister filter, which I'd been wanting to do for awhile now.


Speaking of aquariums, I do need to give some serious props to our friend Brock - I got a unexpected package today from Rexburg (addressed to "The cupboard under the stairs" no less), and in it was a moonlight kit for my aquarium. I'd been looking for one unsuccessfully now for about two weeks - it's like he read my mind! So I took a few minutes to set that up, and it's just awesome! Seriously, if you're reading this Brock, you're the best!

0 Comments:

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...