Thursday, February 14, 2008

Meet the Lloyds

Adventures in Blogging

Well, my friend Mike finally convinced me to start a blog . . . since I never listened to him before, I'm not sure why I did this time (and Mike, if you're reading this, don't expect that to ever happen again).

That's my wife, Richelle, on the right (don't worry, she's all grown up now . . . though I think that pic pegs her personality perfectly). We've been married for a year and a half now, and life is pretty much bliss. We've come a long way for two people who pretty much hated each other for the first 6 months we knew each other.

Anyhow - I think I've exceeded my attention limit by about 5 minutes already. Look for future posts to come.

- Jake

0 Comments:

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...