So if you haven't noticed I'm pretending that it hasn't taken me forever to update my blog, so let's continue.
In June Phillip came home from serving a mission for our Church. He was in Bogota Colombia for 2 years. We are so glad he is home. Here we all are at the airport picking him up.
Lincoln was 1 when Phillip left, so Lincoln did not remember him.
Tessa had never met Phillip, so it was cute to see him meet her and see how much Linc had changed.

2 Comments:
I cannot believe how big Lincoln is! And it makes me sad that he has changed so much and we haven't seen him in person (since he wasn't with you guys at the hospital). And Tessa is getting so big! Cute girl. We miss you guys!
I'm so impressed by all the updates! Way to go friend! We need to hang out soon! Hope you're having a great weekend and your kiddos are adorable in all these pics and make me miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment