Sunday, June 19, 2011

A few cute pictures of Tessa

What can I say about Tessa, she is an awesome baby. She sleeps 6 hours at night, and is happy and content 23.5 hours a day. She sleeps all the time, and hardly ever cries. I love having an easy baby! Lincoln was a very difficult baby, so I really appreciate her. She is now 2 months old.






6 Comments:

christi said...

She is getting so big!! And what a cutie.

Leslie said...

YAY! Pictures of baby Tessa! I miss her and need to come snuggle and kiss her!

Caskey Crew said...

Wow, she looks a lot like Lincoln in the pic with the crocheted headband. She's beautiful. And a late happy birthday to Lincoln!!

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Yay for Tessa being such a very good baby! She's still so very adorable too! The Lincoln birthday pictures are fun too-way to make beautiful kiddos you 2!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! Glad she is so good. That is always nice.

Brooke said...

Glad that she is so good for you! She is so sweet!

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...