Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures of Lincoln

Here is a cute picture of Lincoln and his cousin Easton sitting at a
table together drinking from Mickey Mouse cups.


Lincoln and Easton really love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When I put it on for them to watch, Easton pulled over his chair, then put the other chair next to his for Lincoln. It was very sweet to watch them watch their favorite show together.
I love that they are totally zoned out right here.


Lincoln loses things under our couches everyday,
but he really likes to use a flashlight to find them, too bad his short
arms can never reach what he finds.


Here is a random shot of him in his pjs. He looks like such an sweet little angel. Why doesn't he always act like one? Hmmm.

3 Comments:

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

He's just so cute always! The cuz bonding with Mickey is so fun--it's so sweet how he got his chair ready for him! :) We will have to see you guys soon because we have Linc's sippy cup from the partay. :) Great to see you guys there!

christi said...

So Cute I love the pictures of Lincoln and Easton. I am so glad that they have each other!!

Mandy said...

Adorable! I love the one of those boys just zoning out next to each other. So cute that they get to be best friend cousins!!

Disney World 2015

It may have been two years ago, but it was still awesome and worth posting about! ...