I love Easter Candy! I woke up Easter Morning and the Easter Bunny had come with no help from me. I was expecting to be able to eat all of Lincoln's Easter candy, but the Bunny knew that Lincoln was too little for candy so he got Gerber Graduates instead (that smart Bunny). Then my sweet husband hid eggs all over the house for me to find (I love Easter Egg hunts!!! So fun!).
Here is a picture of our baskets. Jake's is the one with the video game. Mine has socks, candy and a new shower head.
Here is a picture of Lincoln's basket. He loves his new animal sounds toy.
Jake did such a great job hiding egg, he color coordinated most eggs to the hiding spots.
Can you find the eggs in these pictures?
Most of the hidden eggs had candy inside, but a few special eggs had.... MONEY!
I was really excited to find this hidden treasure.
Now I have money to buy more Easter candy (just kidding).
After our exciting morning of egg hunting we went to my parents house for brunch, and to watch Conference. We made spiced apple pancakes with cider Syrup (Thanks Liners) it was soooo good. Then we decorated eggs and had an egg roll. When two people roll their eggs as hard as they can towards each others egg and the egg that cracks loses. I didn't do very well but it was still fun. Here is the only picture I took of the egg decorating fun.

1 Comment:
So fun! You guys are way better at Easter than us. I love that Jake held an egg hunt for you. So funny. And I think your treats for Lincoln were great. We usually fill the boys' with all candy, but we know it's more than they should have, so then we eat it at night after they go to sleep to help them out. And I love that crack the egg game (I forget what you called it), it sounds like great fun. I've never heard of it, but I think it might have to become a tradition over here from now on. Fun post!!
Post a Comment