In January we went up to visit Jake's parents in North Idaho. We had a wonderful time. Lincoln was so happy to be with his grandparents. We were able to get quite a few things done on the new house. We had a great time playing with George, Mandy and the boys. Jake had such a good time playing Nerf Dart gun games with George, Grayham, and Georgey that he went out and bought one for himself as soon as we got home. Here are a few pictures from our trip.
Here is the house with the new garage door.
It was good I was there to over see the installation process.

It was good I was there to over see the installation process.
Lincoln and I helped Grandma tape and mud the storage room.
Here I am helping Duane attach pine boards on the ceiling, 25 feet in the air.
Yeah, you could say I was pretty brave.
Yeah, you could say I was pretty brave.

1 Comment:
Looks like it will be beautiful house.
Post a Comment