If wanting your husband to make mac n cheese at 2 am is wrong then I don't want to be right. A few nights ago Jake and I were watching TV late into the night. Jake had the remote and was watching the food network. We ended up watching a show on how to make mac n cheese. Well being the pregnant wife that I am, I asked my husband if he would get up and make me some mac n cheese. It sounded so good, and it wasn't like he was sleeping, but he still wouldn't get up to make me mac n cheese. Needless to say my feelings were hurt, as well as my stomach.
January
10 years ago

4 Comments:
HE NEEDS TO LEARN...you don't deny a pregnant wife anything!!! Ha, good luck!
There's a show about how to make mac & cheese?!?!
Mine is Pancakes....you think I would just make a bigger batch and have them to heat up when the craving hits at midnight...but I never do...and Kirk won't make them for me either!
Mean Boys...if they only knew!!!
Oh Richelle....since when does pregnancy mean you're completely helpless to do anything?? =) You know I love you and that little nephew of mine! =)
Post a Comment