Being a fairly lousy ourtdoorsmen myself, I convinced Tyler to head up Farmington Canyon with me on Saturday in the hopes of partaking in a little grouse-hunting action . . . I tend to bring more enthusiasm to these trips, than skill, which is why it's always nice to have Tyler with me. In the end the grouse either heard we were coming and hid themselves extra well, or we were looking in the wrong spot, because we failed spot a single grouse . . . we did, however, have fun exploring the Wasatch Mountains above Farmington, Centerville and Bountiful. The view from the top was really wonderful, even if it was pretty stormy half the time, and there was no grouse for us to pursue. Better luck next time.
January
10 years ago






1 Comment:
I give you the idea on where to go and no invite, how rude! Maybe next time.
Post a Comment